The global green construction market is expected to reach $610.61 billion in valuation by 2027. Market growth is attributed to the growing demand for green solutions due to their perceived benefits, such as
- Reducing noise pollution, maintenance, and energy costs
- Reducing CO2 emissions
- Extended building lifetime
- Controlling building temperature
- Enhancing employee productivity and safety
- Increasing construction value.
Here, you will find all the latest news, developments, and updates related to the green solutions market. The news section of Green SPAC will keep you informed on trending sustainable practices, new environmental regulations, and major events that pose a possible threat to the environment.